2015年1月14日星期三

Big, Bigger, Biggest Shark

Date: 13th January 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Ocean
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Big, Bigger, Biggest Shark

We went through a book about ocean some time ago and I told the children that we shall start explore the ocean by starting with the big size sea creatures in the sea such as shark, whale etc. Therefore, I share a book about shark today.

This is a information book about the different size of the shark. After reading a few pages, we could summarized the information as followed:

- The biggest shark - whale shark
- The smallest shark - dwarf dogshark
- Adult zebra shark has spot while pup looks like a zebra

Since we were talking about the type of fish here, I take this opportunity to introduce the part of the fish. I printed out a picture of a fish with labels. However, the words are not clear. Therefore, I printed out the words on a red paper, then, I guided the children to go through the parts of the fish together while I label the parts at the same time. Then I pasted on their classroom's noticeboard so that they could look at it all the time.



Note: I was on medical leave on 12th January, 2015 (Monday), therefore, there's no blog update for yesterday.


没有评论:

发表评论