2014年5月22日星期四

Cooking Crepe


Date: 20th May 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Cooking Crepe

After searching about the facts about crepe, only I knew that my mom had quite often cooked this during my childhood as breakfast or tea break. Now, since the children are learning about flour, I believe that this would be an easy and nice food for tea time.

I just estimated the amount of ingredients to be used. However, the ingredients are as followed:
- flour, sugar, egg, butter and water

First, we put the flour into a bowl. Then we add in the eggs, butter and sugar. Each of them took turns to put in some water and stir the batter together with a wooden ladle. Once the batter is well-mixed, I make sure that the batter is diluted enough for us to start with it.







After the frying pan had been heated up, I brush it with some butter before placing a small scoop of batter onto the frying pan. I turned the batter over once it turned a little brown and cooked for another minute before putting it on the plate.





Each child took turns to scoop the batter to be placed onto the frying pan. Some of them were quite excited while some of them were quite anxious about getting too close to the hot frying pan.

Then everyone enjoyed the delicious crepe that they mix and cook.  




没有评论:

发表评论