2016年1月19日星期二

Worksheet - Things people before Chinese New Year

Date: 15th January 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Happy Chinese New Year
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Worksheet - Things people before Chinese New Year

I played a video about things that people do before Chinese New Year earlier. In conjunction with the worksheet that I have prepared, I played that video again so that the children could have deeper impression about it. In the video, it also introduces spring couplets. I noticed there were some spring couplets pasted around the school. Therefore, after the video, I brought the children out to search for the spring couplets. A few of them could quickly spot the spring couplets pasted on the notice board or on the wall.

After that, we returned back to the class to complete the worksheet that I have prepared for them.

没有评论:

发表评论