2016年1月27日星期三

Almond Cookies Making

Date: 27th January 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Happy Chinese New Year
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Almond Cookies Making

As I stepped into the classroom, the children were very excited today and kept asking if they were going to bake any cookies today. Then, I said yes. I brought in all the ingredients for the children to work in the classroom.

We went according to the work delegated yesterday except for the task of adding in the vanilla essence. I accidentally left it out on my purchase list yesterday and we don't have any vanilla essence in the school. Therefore, I didn't add in any vanilla essence to our cookies. The 2 children who were supposed to help out in adding in the vanilla essence has been changed to help to fold the mixture of the flour later.

I didn't have any cookie cutter in hand, therefore, I asked the children to roll the dough into small ball and pressed it lightly before we sent it into the oven for baking.

























I needed to guide the children while they picked up the portion of the dough and roll it into a ball. Therefore, I didn't get to lay my oily hand on the camera, no pictures were taken during that activity.

This is one of the tray of cookies when it was baked. Hope it taste nice!!


2 条评论:

  1. So yummy! ~ Gaby Pet's MaMi

    回复删除
  2. Glad it turn out to be yummy! ^^
    The children enjoyed doing it very much!

    回复删除