2016年1月14日星期四

Decorations Making with Angpao packets

Date: 12th January 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Happy Chinese New Year
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Decorations Making with Angpao packets

Some of the children had been bringing angpao packets from home since last week. We have collected quite some for now. Therefore, today, I guided the children to do some cuttings of the angpao packets as decorations.

Without much explanation, I thought I could guide each individual, yet, it took up much of my time. I only manage to guide a small group of children. Through this activity, I learned that I have to give a clearer instructions and demonstrations before I start any art work with the children.

We shall continue with the rest of the group as they seem to show interest to complete their art work as soon as possible.

没有评论:

发表评论