2016年1月11日星期一

Art and Craft - Paper Cutting

Date: 7th January 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Happy Chinese New Year
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art and Craft - Paper Cutting

After my experience with the children yesterday, they couldn't perform this without guidance, therefore, I have to guide them individually. While I was with a child, the rest of the class would do free drawing. Most of them I have to hold their hands to cut out in different patterns.

Here are some of the pictures taken during the activity:













Max decorated his art work.


Haowen happily opening his paper cutting














After that, the children would try to open the paper cutting carefully as though they will spoil it. Then, I pasted the paper cutting onto a piece of white paper. Some of them would decorate it while some just put into their bag immediately.


没有评论:

发表评论