2016年1月11日星期一

Chinese Zodiac

Date: 6th January 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Happy Chinese New Year
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Chinese Zodiac

The children told me the sequence of the Chinese Zodiac in Mandarin yesterday just right before I leave their classroom. Therefore, today, I shall introduce the name of those Zodiac in English.

The sequence of the Chinese Zodiac: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig.

Then, from there, we also calculate the age of the children in reserve so that they could know which year they were born in. These group of children are Rabbit and all of them were born in year 2011.

After that, I gave them a piece of paper each to draw things that they remember about Chinese New Year while I wanted to introduce some paper cutting as well. Therefore, I only managed to guide 2-3 children today. The rest of them we shall continue tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论