2014年9月29日星期一

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Date: 17th September 2014
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Before we went in to our main activity today, I asked the children if they could think of an art work that we could do with the golden plates that I have in hand? Some suggested to eat with it, then some said crown for the princess. 

Therefore, I get some of the children to draw the crown to see if they understand what their friends were trying to say. Unfortunately, the crown that they drew couldn't be recognized. As a result, I brought them down to the hall to look at the pictures that I had found online. Now, the children have some idea of what a crown looked like. 

Since we were at the computer, I played them a story related to golden - Goldilocks and the Three Bears. 

Video Sharing: Goldilocks and the Three Bears

We have another 15 minutes left, I distributed each child a black colour long strip of black paper for them to draw some pictures on it. This is to use for the band of the crown. We shall continue this art work tomorrow. 

没有评论:

发表评论