2014年9月25日星期四

Milk Experiment

Date: 2nd September 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colour
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Milk Experiment

I demonstrated the milk experiment to them last Friday. Therefore, today, I let the children tried it out on their own. 

First, we placed some milk on a shallow plate. Then I put in some food colouring. Then, I dipped the cotton bud with the dishwasher and placed it in the middle of the food colouring. Immediately, the colours started to spread in round circle. 






I passed the cotton bud and the dishwasher around for the children to try it out on their own. This experiment is quite beautiful as the colours will be mixed together. It also explained that oil contains in milk and the dishwasher could break it up. 











没有评论:

发表评论