2014年9月28日星期日

Making a Golden Colour Poster

Date: 5th September 2014
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Making a Golden Colour Poster

Jayden brought us a golden coin. It is a 20 cents. The children took turn to look at it. On the other hand, I brought in a gold medal to show it to the children. 

Then I have a fashion magazine in hand - Women Weekly. We should be able to find some pictures of golden things in it. Therefore, all the children sat in a small circle and we went through the pages one by one. The children's task were to spot any golden things or picture of each page as I flipped it. 

We managed to complete flipping the magazine and located a few pages to cut out. I cut out the picture carefully so that we could put it on the mahjong paper. Then I labelled them. Accidentally, I got the word - bracelet, spelt wrongly. 

This is the poster that we did together:




没有评论:

发表评论