2014年9月29日星期一

Golden Necklace Art

Date: 15th September 2014
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Golden Necklace Art

I accidentally fell down and hurt my back. I was on medical leave to stay at home for the whole week last week. There's a relief teacher who helped me to guide the children to do some activity related to golden colour. The relief teacher managed to find a picture of a necklace. Therefore, she get the children to do cut and paste. 

When I returned to work today, I thought of to do some extension activity about this golden necklace. However, when I showed the children the picture, they said it doesn't look like a necklace. It looked more like some golden triangles. Therefore, we tried to make some sentences according to the children's suggestion. 

Finally, we came out with these 2 sentences: 

1) There are nine golden triangles. 
2) It is shinning brightly.

Immediately, I prepared the words accordingly and cut it out for the children to do sentence rearrangement. Most of the children could do this activity without much guidance. 

It's a public holiday tomorrow. We shall continue with the golden colour activity on Wednesday. 
                                                                 



没有评论:

发表评论