2014年9月28日星期日

New Colour - Golden

Date: 4th September 2014
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

New Colour - Golden

The children had done quite some colours so far. We had also covered all the colours in a rainbow. Therefore, today, I got the children to discuss which are some of the colours that they would like to explore. 

After a round of suggestion and voting, finally, the children decided the following colours. At the same time, I also arranged the colours in sequence according to the numbers of vote. These is the list of it:

1) golden
2) silver
3) black
4) white
5) grey
6) brown

As we got a little time left today, therefore, I got the children to tell me if they remember anything in golden. 

They could tell me a few such as coins, gold medal etc. I added a few more in such as ring, earrings, broach. 

The children were asked to bring anything in golden colour to share with the class this week. 



没有评论:

发表评论