2014年4月29日星期二

Introduction to Food Pyramid

Date: 29th April 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Introduction to Food Pyramid


I introduced the food pyramid today. We went through parts by parts to look at the food that we can eat the most to the food that we should eat the least.



The children try to name the names of the food they can see in each part of the food pyramid. We shall see if we could do an extension activity about this food pyramid.

I also introduced them to answer accordingly.

Question: Do you like to eat rice?
Answer: Yes, I do. / No, I do not.

I asked each child a question and they can choose to answer either “Yes, I do.” or “No, I do not.”
At first, all the children answer me only “Yes, I do.”
I wanted them to practice to answer “No, I do not.” Therefore, I asked each of them to tell me which food that they don’t like to eat or drink so that they could make use of the negative response.



没有评论:

发表评论