2014年4月8日星期二

Listen & Follow

Date: 4th April 2014
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Underwater World
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Listen & Follow

Today, I plan to carry on an activity related to the book that I shared with the children yesterday. However, the children couldn't get the idea of what I needed but at least they tried.


I divided the children into 2 groups where it was about 6 in a group. The children needed to act out according to the lines that I read. 

They were in discussion on how to present it.

"Some creatures are spiny."
"Some creatures are fat."

Couldn't decide what to do?



The children did when I read: Some creatures are long.

The other group did the same thing.



Form a starfish after I gave some clue to them.
The children tried to form a starfish by their own.

没有评论:

发表评论