2014年4月23日星期三

Earth Day Activity & World Book Day

Date: 22nd April 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Underwater World
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Earth Day Activity & World Book Day

In conjunction with World Book Day tomorrow, the children had brought their books to share. They wanted me to read them the story though it had been briefly told by their Mandarin Theme teacher in the morning.

Therefore, I used about 15 minutes to share 2 books with them. The first book that I shared was brought by Ayden – Octopus Friends. Then the second book was brought by Jadyen – Look out Below!

As I promised them yesterday that we shall do an art work for Earth Day. I had prepared some brown water paint for them to do hand printing as the tree trunk. All the children started to giggle when I started to paint their palm, fingers and hand before printing it onto a piece of white paper.

My initial planning was to bring the children out to look at the tree to put the green colour as leaves onto their tree trunk. Unfortunately, it started to rain and due to insufficient time, we shall continue the art work tomorrow.


没有评论:

发表评论