2016年10月24日星期一

Crocodiles

Date: 21st October 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Wild Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Crocodiles

After learning about elephants, we moved on to the last animals for this wild animals theme - crocodiles.

I played 2 videos for the children to explore about crocodiles.

Video #1: ALLIGATORS | Animals for children. Kids videos. Kindergarten | Preschool learning

Video #2: Crocodile - My animal friends - Animal documentaries -Kids educational Videos

Along watching the video, I also guided the children to share what they watched and know about crocodiles. The children shared whatever they saw.

As we have another about 15 minutes left for today, I brought the children downstairs to the hall to watch a short story about "Elephant and Piggie - Can I play too?". I have to play the video twice with some elaboration in order for the children to understand the story.

Video: Can I Play Too?

没有评论:

发表评论