2016年10月26日星期三

Book Sharing, Games and Art Work

Date: 25th October 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Wild Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing, Games and Art Work

Shan Lin brought us a short story books about "How Elephants lost their Wings". It's an Indian folk tales retold by Lesly Sims and illustrated by Katie Lovell.



Beside sharing Shan Lin's book, I also shared a book brought by Khai Hann - How do you hug a porcupine?


After that, I set the chairs again for the children to go through the "S" walking again. This time, I placed the chairs around the classrooms and the children needed to walk one round. For those who can't do it yesterday had shown improvement in walking in the "S" pattern and all the children cheered for them.




I have printed some art work for the children to colour. It's a head and tail of a crocodile. I shall paste it on a cardboard once the children were done with it.







没有评论:

发表评论