2016年10月26日星期三

Book Sharing & Crocodile Art Work

Date: 26th October 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Wild Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing & Crocodile Art Work

Today, I shared 2 books with the children. One was brought by Shan Lin while one is mine.

Shan Lin got another book to share with the children today - Trunk Trouble by Felicity Carter and illustrated by Karen Sapp.


I also shared another book about crocodile with the children - Click, Clack, crocodile's back by Kathryn White and Joelle Dreidemy. The children had a good laugh at this funny story.


After the story sharing session, I gave the children back their crocodile's art work which I have already pasted onto the cardboard. I wanted the children to try to cut it out. However, it was not as expected. Therefore, I allowed them to bring it home to ask for help from their parents. Hopefully, everyone will bring back the crocodile's art tomorrow so that we could continue with it.

没有评论:

发表评论