2016年3月10日星期四

Introduction to Blue colour

Date: 4th March 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Introduction to Blue colour

We had done quite much for yellow, we shall move on to another primary colour - blue. I get the children to name me things that are blue in colour. They gave me answers like sky, paper, colour pencil, T-shirt, table, chairs, sea, violet (from the song - Roses are Red) etc.

Then, I played them a blue colour song : Color B-L-U-E blue song - Kindergarten

In the song it mentioned about the big blue sky. Therefore, I get children to concentrate on sky and share what they could see in the big blue sky.

The children shared that they saw cloud, rain, lightning and thunder, bird, sun, moon & start in the sky. Then, I gave each of them a small piece of blue colour paper. We assumed that's the sky, the children try their best to put the things that they could draw in it.


没有评论:

发表评论