2016年3月21日星期一

Art & Craft: Green Frog Origami (part II)

Date: 16th March 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art & Craft: Green Frog Origami (part II)

As I was only managed to guide 2 groups of children yesterday, today, we continued with the other 2 groups of children.









At the same time, I have some bunga telang (in Malay) or Clitoria Ternatea (its scientific name) in hand. When we were learning about blue, Yi Rou did mention that she drank some blue colour drink before. I guess this is the one that she mentioned. So I wanted to cook this and show it to them.

After the water has boiled, I put in the bunga telang with some pandan leaves. Then, I added in sugar for it to taste.





Look at that beautiful blue colour.

没有评论:

发表评论