2016年3月15日星期二

Blue Blue Sea

Date: 8th March 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Blue Blue Sea

Blue colour reminded me of a nursery rhyme - A Sailor Went to Sea. After I read the rhyme to the children, they seems to be quite interested in it. Therefore, I wrote it down on the board and added in some simple gesture for the children to follow the rhymes.

Nursery Rhyme - A Sailor Went to Sea
A sailor went to sea, sea, sea,
To see what he could see, see, see,
All that he could see, see, see,
Was the bottom of the deep blue sea, sea

I also shared a short video about creatures that found in the sea.

Video #1: The Amazing Underwater World of Asia

Then, just right before we call it a day, I brought in a big brush for the children to colour blue colour on a piece of white paper as wave.

The finish work looked like this:



Tomorrow we shall add in some details to it.




没有评论:

发表评论