2015年7月23日星期四

Yellow Colour

Date: 23rd July 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Yellow Colour

I had played the yellow colour song the other day. Somehow the children were not that familiar with the new song that I played. However, when I played it again today, some of the children managed to follow and sing along.

I get the children to share their thoughts about yellow. Here were some of their feedback:

Jie Min: My bottle is yellow.
Germaine: My toys are yellow.
Alice: My door is yellow.
Wei Xiang: Lemon is yellow.
Jie Min: Lemonade is yellow.
Umeko: The table is yellow.
Jun Yi: Banana is yellow.
Alice: The wall is yellow.
Umeko: My T-shirt is yellow.
Kian Han: My clothes is yellow.
Jun Yi: The car is yellow.
Wei Xiang: popcorn
Jie Min: golden kiwi
Germaine: mango
Wei Xiang: The durian is yellow. (Children said durian is green. I guess Wei Xiang means the flesh.)
Umeko: My jelly is yellow.

Then we just read a page of yellow from the book - Colours. There were just pictures of items which is in yellow such as lemon, bananas, flowers, duckling etc.

Then, I played them a video which features yellow chicks.
Video Sharing - The Little Chick Company - All starts from an egg


没有评论:

发表评论