2015年7月12日星期日

Worksheet - Red Colour Song

Date: 6th July 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Worksheet - Red Colour Song

Today, I have prepared a worksheet for the children to work on it. It's about the lyrics that I got from the "Red Colour Song". The children need to cut the words out and paste them onto the correct blanks.

The lyrics of the song are as followed:

Red, red, red, I love red, I love red, I love red
Apples are red, roses are red. (In the worksheet, I accidentally put as "strawberries are red")
Red, red, red, I love red.

Red, red, red, I love red, I love red, I love red,
Fire trucks are red, stop signs are red,
Strawberries are red, tomatoes are red.

The children sang the song once before they started to do their worksheet. With their previous experience, most of them could complete it by following the given instructions.

The sample of the worksheet is as followed:




没有评论:

发表评论