2015年7月22日星期三

Things in Orange

Date: 20th July 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Things in Orange

The children noticed that there were some items naturally in orange. I wanted them to make some sentences about it.

These were some of the sentences made by the children:

1) Pumpkin
Wei Xiang: Pumpkin is orange.
Jie Min: I eat pumpkin porridge.
Wei Xiang: Pumpkin "tang yuan" is orange in colour
Germaine: I cook pumpkin rice.
Alice: Pumpkin tastes sweet

2) Carrot
Dexter: Carrot is yummy.
Umeko: Carrot is tasty.
Jun Yi: Carrot is orange in colour
Alice: I put the carrot in the porridge.
Germaine: Carrot tastes very very sweet.
Alice: I like to eat carrot.

3) Orange
Jun Yi: Orange is orange.
Umeko: Orange is yummy.
Shyi Yee: I like to eat orange.
Alice: Orange is so sour.
Wei Xiang: Orange tastes sweet and sour.
Germaine: Orange is a fruit. It tastes sweet.
Jie Min: I want to make orange "tang yuan"

4) goldfish
Umeko: The goldfish is beautiful.
Jie Min: I have goldfish in my house.
Wei Xiang: I like goldfish.
Germaine: The goldfish looks very pretty and cute
Alice: I want to see a goldfish.

The time flies while the kids are trying their best to make those sentences. We might do an extension exercise or worksheet on these 4 orange items this week.

没有评论:

发表评论