2015年6月7日星期日

Sharing about their picture of the cake

Date: 4th June 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Sharing about their picture of the cake

Yesterday, the children had drawn their cake. Today, they will learn to describe or share anything about their cake. They could use the phrase such as "My cake is delicious." "There's some colours on my cake." etc.

Here were the sharing done by the children. Some of the lines had been modified at that moment:



Wei Xiang: This cake is really delicious. (What flavour?) Chocolate. (What is on your cake?) Raisins and inside got chocolate. (Why your cake got lion? [There's a lion in his picture.]) Because the story got a lion.



Shyi Yee: My cake is purple. Got cream.




Er Xuen: My cake is colourful. (What are these?) Candles.



Shang Feng: My cake has a tail.



Yi Ming: My cake is big. My cake has some flowers. My cake is like a car.



Rui Xin: My cake is small. (Which one is your favourite one?) The blue one.



Ming Yen: My cake is small. (Your cake looks like a dinosaur?) No. (Crocodile?) Yes. (It looks like a crocodile looking at your cake.)



Dexter: It is a cherry cake. (Big or small?) It is a small cake.



Germaine: My cake is Elsa cake. (What do you mean by Elsa?) My cake is colourful. My cake got a mouth here.



Jie Min: My cake is a grapes and dinosaur. Have blue colour. There's a flag. Got purple and red colour. My cake is colourful.



Yun Han: My cake is big. My cake is round. Chocolate, cherry.

Kai Yuan: My cake is tall and big.



Alice: My cake is colourful. (Big or small?) Small. Got chocolate, strawberry.



Angela: My cake is big. (What shape?) Circle, round. Got chocolate.

没有评论:

发表评论