2015年6月8日星期一

Do you like to eat.....?

Date: 8th June 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Do you like to eat.....?

I share a book about fascinating trees with the children to start off the day. Then after that we did some activity on ask and answer.

Today, the children needed to learn to ask the question and to answer it as well.

The children might ask their friend - "Do you like to eat pizza?" Then, their friend will have to choose to answer "Yes, I do" or "No, I do not."

This is how the activity was done. I started off by picking a child to ask him/her a question. Then, he/she will answer me. After that, he/she will have to pick another friend to ask him/her and that chosen friend will have to answer the question. This went on until everyone in the class got the chance to ask and answer the question.

I highlighted to the children that we shall learn about taste - sweet, salty, sour, bitter and hot/spicy for the next few days. The children also tried their best to give me some examples of food that they could think of for each taste mentioned above. We shall carry out an activity related to this tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论