2015年6月29日星期一

Making of the Supreme Scrambled Egg

Date: 26th June 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Making of the Supreme Scrambled Egg

I have gotten all the ingredients ready. The children needed to tell me if they could remember what the task that I have delegated 2 days ago. Most of them could remember it. Great!



So we started off with cracking the eggs. The six children take turns to crack the eggs into the bowl that I have prepared.










Then, Er Xuen added in the milk.



Shyi Yee added in some salt and pepper after that.




Rui Xin helped to whisk the egg with a egg beater.



Then, I cooked the scrambled egg over a stov. There's no toaster, therefore, they couldn't toast the bread. I get the rest of the class to help to spread the butter onto the bread. I helped them to put the scrambled egg onto each slice of bread.











Finally, the children enjoyed eating the supreme scrambled egg.



没有评论:

发表评论