2016年9月25日星期日

Worksheet: Names of the Birds (part I)

Date: 23rd September 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Wild Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Worksheet: Names of the Birds (part I)

I have prepared a worksheet for the children to do cut and paste. Firstly, the children needed to colour the pictures of the birds accordingly.

This time, I didn't want the children to colour whatever colour that they like. I wanted them to try their best to follow accordingly so that they could observe the different colour of each bird. Unfortunately, only a few of them could follow while most of them just colour whatever colour that they like.

The children only manage to complete the colouring session today, therefore, we shall carry on with this worksheet on next Monday.

没有评论:

发表评论