2016年7月20日星期三

Art and Craft: Shark (part I)

Date: 19th July 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art and Craft: Shark (part I)

Shan Lin brought another small little book on shark and sea creatures. I only share one of her book and kept the other one when we needed it.

After that, we started off with the shark art work.

I gave each child a piece of rectangular newspaper that I have chosen. I told the children to cut out the shape that I had drawn on the whiteboard. Unfortunately, only one managed to cut accordingly while others were either too small or not in the shape that I required.

Therefore, I quickly cut some more newspaper and drew the shape on it so that the children could cut according the line. Finally, they manage to cut out and pasted their shark shape onto the light blue paper that I prepared for them.

Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the clock has already strike 4pm. We have to stop here and shall continue with it on the next day.



没有评论:

发表评论