2016年2月23日星期二

Printing of Green Vegetables as Roses

Date: 22nd February 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Printing of Green Vegetables as Roses

I saw an art work online related to red roses and coincidentally that I have some bak-choy and greens vegetables at home. I cut the bottom of the vegetables and they looked really like a rose. I have not printed it before, yet I do hope it works.


Before we moved on to the art work, I played them the red colour song for them to take note of the rose.

Video: Red Color Song - Colors Song - Learn Colors, Teach Colors, Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes

In the worksheet that I have prepared required the children to learn the wordings of numbers - one, two and three. Therefore, we had some practice on the whiteboard before we start with our art work today.

Yi Rou drew a circle for "one".


Yi Tong drew two circles for "two".


Gaby drew 3 circles for "three".

By using the bak-choy or the greens vegetables, the children needed to print pictures of rose or roses according to the words given before the box.

Here's some pictures taken:









 This is how the worksheet looked like:



没有评论:

发表评论