2015年11月3日星期二

Postcard Project

Date: 27th October 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Postcard Project

The children needed to write a message on their postcard. The children will tell me their message and then I helped them to write it on the postcard, they needed to use either a pencil or colour pencil to trace their message again.

Today, I also printed some stamps for the children to stick it onto their postcard. The children understand that they needed to get stamps from the post office. Therefore, I acted as the officer at the post office and the children needed to say out the correct phrases when buying stamps.

For examples:
Teacher: Hi there! How can I help you?
Children: I would like to buy stamps.
Teacher: How many stamps do you need?
Children: One.

This is just a sample of the conversation that I had practice with the children before we started the play role. Some of the children could get the phrases correctly while some needed guidance. This time, I get those children who can assist their friends in getting the phrases read correctly. Many of them are quite willing to assist their friends in such matters. I felt quite proud of them!




This is how the postcard looked like when came to this stage:





没有评论:

发表评论