2015年11月1日星期日

Paper Dolls by Julia Donaldson

Date: 22nd October 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Paper Dolls by Julia Donaldson




I wanted to read this book for very long time yet, couldn't find a great opportunity. Coincidence, the haze condition were pretty bad for the past few days, school was closed for 3 days. Even though today the school has reopened, there were still some absentees in the class.

Therefore, I brought this book in for the children to do some activity today and tomorrow. Hopefully, they would enjoy it too.

We started off with the reading and then, I showed them the paper dolls that I have made. Then, we all sat in a big circle and I guided them to fold the paper in order and cut it into the shapes of a person.

After that, they could start to decorate their paper dolls. Most of them could complete the activity today.











没有评论:

发表评论