2015年11月3日星期二

Grey Colour

Date: 26th October 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Grey Colour

After the children had done the white and black, we mixed these 2 colours together. The children realised that it turned out to be grey.

The children did some brainstorming session for things in colours such as elephant, raining sky etc.

I wanted to use the grey colour to create a grey sky on a postcard. Therefore, I have printed a town picture for the children to colour earlier on the A4 paper. I folded it into half to make it looked harder like a postcard.



Today, I mixed some white colour with some black colour to get grey colour. I get the children to use their back of their hand to print the grey colour on top of the town picture.












没有评论:

发表评论