2015年4月12日星期日

Planting the potato

Date: 9th April 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Planting the potato

We got the soil ready today! Yes, we can plant our potato. I used a recycle material - plastic container, as our pot so that the children could observe the growth of the potato.

There were 2 kinds of soil, some black and brown soil. We needed to mix it so that the soil won't be too sticky when it gets wet. We moved our classroom to the outdoor today. I got an empty pail for us to do the mixing job. After I have poured some black and brown soil into the empty pail, I get the children to take turns to mix it.


















Then, after that, I dig a hole at the side of the plastic container to put the potato in it. Then, I covered it back with some soil. The children helped to water the potato after we found a spot to put the potato.




没有评论:

发表评论