2015年4月21日星期二

My Little Book (part II)

Date: 20th April 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

My Little Book (part II)

Today, I brought in some A4 colour papers which I have already cut them half. I have some pink, blue and green paper with me. The children will take these three papers and arranged it according to their preference. Once they have done that, they will come to me to get the little book stapled and their names were written on it.

Then, I gave them the front cover page lines- "My Mashed Potato Recipe By", for them to paste it on their front page. Most of them could get the lines arranged in order while some needed some guidance. However, all of the children managed to complete the task and we moved on to another page of the little book.

This time, I gave them another line to paste it on their 1st page of their recipe book - "We need these ingredients:"

These were some of the photos taken during the activities:









没有评论:

发表评论