2015年4月21日星期二

My Little Book (part III)

Date: 21st April 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

My Little Book (part III)

Today, we continue with our little book project. Only that, today I get the children to work in groups. One of the group of children will work with me to paste the wordings together with the pictures while the rest of them will colour their wordings that they pasted the day before.

I guided the children to paste the wordings of the ingredients that the recipe needed in their little book with the pictures. Some of the children could associate the pictures with the words by looking at the words that appeared in the picture such as salt, pepper and milk. Then the rest of it, they tried to guess.

These were some of the pictures of the children at work:














没有评论:

发表评论