2015年4月22日星期三

My Little Book (part IV)

Date: 22nd April 2015
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

My Little Book (part IV)

Today, we continue with our little book assignment. I decided to work with a small group today while the rest of them could do some colouring on their little book.

I get the children to read out the lines before they paste those onto their little book. Hopefully they could remember and understand what we were working on here.

Unfortunately, I only managed to complete with parts of the children while the rest I can only do it tomorrow. Hopefully I shall get everyone to complete their little book assignment by tomorrow and they could share it with their family about the recipe of making mashed potatoes.


没有评论:

发表评论