2015年10月20日星期二

Worksheet - Mary Had a Little Lamb

Date: 12th October 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Worksheet - Mary Had a Little Lamb

By using the nursery rhymes that the children had learned, I created a worksheet for them to work on it.

Before that, I get the children to recall every word that they remember in the nursery rhymes - Mary Had a Little Lamb. Then, I wrote all the words on the board. The worksheet needed the children to rearrange the sentences in order. Basically, I printed out 3 lines for the children to learn and read and match it in accordingly.

Then, I got some artificial cotton where the children could paste it onto the picture of the lamb next to the lines.

This is how the worksheet looked like:


没有评论:

发表评论