2015年10月12日星期一

Art Work - Black Picture (Part II)

Date: 5th October 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art Work - Black Picture (Part II)

The children requested if they could continue with their black picture art work that they had not completed last Friday. As a result, I distributed the art work sheet back to them and guided Jie Min to do hers today.




It took about more than 45 minutes for all the children to complete their work today. I wanted the children to tell me story about their art work. Yet, most of them who came out to share only talked about individual items that they drew in their pictures and not in full sentences. When I stressed that I wish they could share in a more complete sentence, the rest of the class just refused to come out to share their work. I guess, they needed more time on this session.

These were some of their art work:





没有评论:

发表评论