2015年8月6日星期四

Create a Book (based on little blue and little yellow) - Part I

Date: 6th August 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Create a Book (based on little blue and little yellow) - Part I

We mentioned about green caterpillar in our green song. Today, Alice brought a book that she would like to share with her fellow classmates- The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Sound Book by Eric Carle. 




The children had watched the video that I have shown about Leo Lionni's Little Blue and Little Yellow yesterday. Today, my initial plan was to get everyone of them to do a book on their own. Then, suddenly I realized it's not that easy especially to tell the children to colour the pages accordingly. That's not an easy task.

Therefore, I decided that we all worked together and we make our own "Little Blue, Little Yellow" book. I guided the children to retell the story as I jotted it on the board. Then, we found out that we needed around 10 pages of paper. I quickly tear the papers into 10 small sheets for the children to colour the pages accordingly.

Here were some of the pictures taken during the activity:









Here were the end result of the pages that the children had coloured for the book making:


没有评论:

发表评论