2013年11月10日星期日

Year End Performance Practise


Date: 7th November 2013
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Year End Performance Practise

This year coming year end in December will be the graduation ceremony for our 6 years old children. At the graduation ceremony, our English Thematic class will have to perform a show or programme. As a result, I decided to get the children to sing and dance. I had chosen the song "Rainbow Song" for the children to perform. 

Dear parents could actually refer to my previous blog to have a check out the lyrics and practice it with your child. 

From November till December, we will be focusing on  practicing for the performance. Therefore, there shall be no daily blog update. 

Thank you for your support this year. Hopefully we shall meet again in year 2014. 



5 条评论:

  1. U mean the following:? do u have a You Tube link for this?

    “Rainbow Song” by Pamela Piersyn. The lyrics are as followed:

    Chorus: I can name the colours in the rainbow
    Red, Orange, Yellow and Green,
    Blue, Indigo and Violet are seen.

    Repeat Chorus
    In the rainbow.

    I can find the colours in the rainbow
    Well, there’s a red stop sign at the end of my street,
    My orange bicycle with the horn, beep, beep
    Yellow butterfly landing on me
    And green, green grass, under my feet
    There’s a big, blue sky up above my head
    Indigo’s the colour of my Daddy corvette
    Violet flowers grow in Mama’s flower bed

    These are the colours
    There’s seven, yeah, in the rainbow

    Repeat Chorus

    I can name the colours in the rainbow
    I can find the colours in the rainbow
    I just love the colours in the rainbow!

    回复删除
  2. I tried to upload it but failed. I shall try again tomorrow.
    Yes, this is the song.

    回复删除
  3. Finally, I managed to upload the video. Phew...apparently I missed out some important steps about it! I have learned something today. Hope you will enjoy the song too!

    回复删除
  4. Thanks Teacher Yeong, Xuan asked for numerous repeats. She enjoyed it a lot!

    回复删除